Lincoln Fabrics offers product solutions for workplace environments whose increased awareness and enforcement of Health and Safety for workers is a priority. With safety, durability and comfort as priorities, Lincoln Fabrics has developed a variety of fabrics and unique fiber blends whose properties not only protect against workplace hazards, but surpass NFPA and CGSB standards
Risks and requirements are very different in every workplace and every occupation. Lincoln Fabrics has substantial experience partnering with end-user organizations to develop new fabrics that address specific workplace hazards. This allows employees to work safer wearing more comfortable workwear.
- NFPA 2112: 2012 – Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire
- CAN/CGSB- 155.20-2000 – Workwear for Protection Against Hydrocarbon Flash Fire
- CAN/CGSB-155.22-2014 – Fireline workwear for wildland firefighters
- ASTM F 1506 to NFPA 70E: 2012 and CSA Z 462 – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- CSA Z 96-09 – High Visibility Safety Apparel
Nomex® / Meta aramids
Nomex® is a trademark of affliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc., used under license by Lincoln Fabrics.